Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Goals, Rewards and a Little Extra

When I stepped on to the scale, this morning I somehow managed to loose 0.9kg (2 lbs). Ordinarily this wouldn't surprise me but I had about 1500 calories yesterday and it seems kind of improbable. I weighed myself ten times before I was certain my scale was not having a bonkers moment and I really had lost two pounds. I feel guilty because I haven't taken my dog out for a walk. It's about 10 am and I'm much to lazy to move. I'm sipping my tea while typing and I'm at peace. The whole walking the dog situation seems a bit cumbersome.
I have decided to start of with 800 calories a day. Any less seems far to difficult at the moment. I just don't feel like I can do it.

Goals&Rewards
SW   : 67.6 kg
GW 1: 66.9 kg  [Go for a movie]
GW 2: 66.0 kg  [Go for a sleep over with the 'best friends']
GW 3: 64.9 kg  [Wear my white summer skirt]
GW 4: 63.0 kg  [Go out drinking and dancing]
GW 5: 61.9 kg  [Wear my ink blue shorts/ pant]

I also promised myself that I wouldn't touch a cigarette till I reached 59.9kg because that would be a major incentive for me. It's going to give me the added health benefit and ensure I don't get addicted.

Weigh in: 66.7 kg

2 comments:

  1. I never thought of the cigarette incentive! I should use it because then you smoke less, which is good for your health, and you lose some of those extra pounds, which is good for your looks! It is a win/ win situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere that this girl deprived herself of stuff like warm water showers and things that we all took for granted but weren't necessary.
    So I decided to give up the thing I'd miss most.

    ReplyDelete