Sunday, May 12, 2013

Conflicting Desires

For the first time in my entire life my brother called me fat. He said I have the makings of a double chin and that I've gotten rounder. The thing that sucks is even when I was 5 pounds heavier he always used to tell my parents off for hinting about my weight. Now I want to binge because I feel like shit but I cant because then I'll get fatter. I want to throw something at him because I'm still in the "normal" BMI category. On the higher side of normal but still normal. I honestly think that I look fatter because my muscle mass has gone down because of my erratic starving and bingeing. So now even though I weigh less than I used to, I look bigger than I used to.
Bigger, Huge, Giant &Ginormous....
I will learn to enjoy not eating again. I will get some god damn self control back. I will be thin.

1 comment:

  1. You really should throw something at your brother, tell him that's your goal! "I am trying to get fatter so I can be a plus-size model stupid!" then prance off for a run or something wonderful like that.

    People are odd, sometimes they shouldn't worry so much about other people, and more about themselves. I am sure you look beautiful the way you are and I hope you reach your goal!

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete