Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Calories and Bingeing and little bit more

Last night I pulled out my classics that I used to read when I was thirteen and was gobsmacked. The books which I had once read with ease, I found difficult to comprehend. Obviously my english really has deteriorated drastically. I need to start reading better books and not random stuff on wattpad.
I'm sick, sneezing once a minute, drinking fifteen cups of tea and sleeping sixteen hours a day kind of sick. My maid didn't show up today. She's a darling and makes the best vegetable soup ever. My mom hired her because she needed a job and she had a mental illness that made it difficult for her to work in house where she didn't know the people.(She isn't really dangerous at all) She used to work for my grandmother but stopped when she moved. So my moms know her since she was sixteen and instantly figured out there was something wrong. It's easier for my maid because my mother is a doctor and it makes her feel safer. She's like a second mum to me and she's really cool. She used to cover for me when my boyfriend used to come over when my parents were out.
Anyway , I was looking for some left over soup when I found my dad's salad-ul-viea, It's this Iranian creamy chicken salad with eggs, peas,potatoes and sliced pickles. (He makes a similar separate one which is vegetarian for me). It's one of my absolute weaknesses . I made myself a sandwich with it (because I couldn't find the soup). I ate most of it before realizing I couldn't purge because my throat was really fucked up. Then I thought it would be a wise idea to drink a cup of hot chocolate (they are usually 100 calories) but my dad forgot to tell me he hadn't removed the fat yet. We generally buy skimmed milk and then re-skim it. I drank it before he told me.....
I binged. On rice and curry and crisps. Disgusting. I'm hoping if I record what I eat here then I'll feel more accountable. I feel pretty darn shitty and I should learn to stop eating when I'm upset.
Breakfast: Tea(20), Lychee (30), Sandwich:(350)
Snack: hot chocolate: (120)
Lunch: 1230(binge)
Dinner: (nil)

Total: 1750 calories.... EW...

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better, sickness is always the worst! Also, sleep can be wonderful, soak it up while you still can.

    I wish you the best, maybe during this sick period you can get some good old reading in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I did get some reading in. I pulled out my favorite books by Louisa May Alcott and curled up in bed with some tea. It was lovely :)

      Delete