Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Silent Killer: Chocolate Cake

Breakfast: 
Tea (20)
Lunch: 
Slice of toast w/ low fat cheese (110)
Snack: 
Drumstick leaves, yogurt and gram. (70)
Popcorn (180)
Tea(20)
After 7 pm:
Fried mini dumplings (180)
Soup (70)
Lychee (100)
Watermelon&Cucumber (100)
Tea (20)
Chocolate Cake (200)                                        
Pumpkin Seeds (200)

Total: 1190

Distance walked/jogged: 6.25 km

WEIGH IN: 66.7

So last night got messed up. My brother came home from uni and we sat up till 2 am playing poker. My brother whipped out the seeds, my dad the cake and I melted. So I ate like an Idiot. Chocolate will be the death of me.
I'm still sick but the scales have gone down. I hope everyone is doing great.
On another note I actually took my dog for a walk :) I feel so proud of myself. My dog came back and literally looked like she was dead. We had to check a few times, just to be sure she was still breathing. She's never walked even half as much before.
Love you all,
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. M'am, please step away from the chocolate cake! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete